Liberty Packaging Systems is a UK’s leading independent supplier of shrink wrapping and packaging equipment, offering a wide range of solutions from top industry manufacturers at competitive prices. We specialise in providing polythene and wrapping systems and can offer bespoke solutions to suit your needs.
Unit 21 Mead Park Industrial Estate
Tel: 01992 460 111
SHRINK WRAPPING & PACKAGING MADE EASY | LIBERTY PACKAGING SYSTEMS
The LPS Wrapmatic 160 shrink wrapping machine is a new addition to the WrapMatic shrink wrapping machine range. This versitile shrink wrapping machine can wrap items up to 160mm in height, 600mm length and 400mm width. It has been designed with careful attention to market requirements and provides the same unique features of the larger WrapMatic L-sealer shrink wrapping systems, the main being that it is fully electrical and doesn’t require compressed air to work. A shrink tunnel can also be added to enable the plastic wrap to be shrunk.
Enhanced with strong electronic, mechanical and technological features, it can operate from both sides thanks to its double hatch. The LPS Shrink Wrapping Wrapmatic 160 represents a perfect blend of reliability, high performance, versatility and safety; bringing a new standard to the concept of automatic packaging machines with heat shrink film.
“Made in Italy with an international heart”: each automatic machine is manufactured using electronic components from multinational suppliers such as Schneider Electric.
• Max product size: 600mm (l), 400mm (w), 160 (h)
• Up to 2800 hourly output (depends on the product, film and operator)
• Simple and functional design
• Front and rear opening for easy access and servicing
• Schneider Electric PLC and Touch Screen
• Operator friendly graphics
• Option of entering pictures of the products on the touch screen
• USB port to save recipes and update software
• Servo-assisted sealing bar
• Motorised film opening triangles
• Enlarged infeed belt to aid loading operations
|Type||Twin Tunnel 50||Twin Tunnel 70|
|Max product dimensions||400 (w) x 190 (h) x 1140mm (l)||650 (w) x 350mm (h) x 1200mm (l)|
|Power supply||200/208/220/380v (3 Phase)||200/220/380/v (3 Phase)|
|Machine dimensions||(l)2130mm x (d)800mm x (h)1460mm||(l)2770mm x (d)1160mm x (h)1460mm|
|Machine weight (net/gross)||260/318kg||415/483kg|
|Tunnel infeed dimensions||450mm x 210mm||680mm x 390mm|